Contact Your Elected Representatives:
Get the Facts:
- Congressional Budget Office – A fabulous resource for government data without any party affiliation or spin.
- GovTrack.us – To track what your Congressman is really up to.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Mountains of information on labor, wages and the economy.
- The Federal Reserve – Get information about monetary policy and data about the American economy.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis – Still more financial data at your fingertips.
- Office of Management and Budget – Don’t believe me, view the President’s budget for yourself.
Organizations Providing Great Information:
- Citizens Against Government Waste– Want to know where your tax dollars are going? Here’s the answer, and you’re not going to like it!
- The Heritage Foundation – Endless amounts of research on every aspect of government.
- National Taxpayer’s Union– Resource for information on federal and state tax policy. Also includes Congressional voting records.
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget – Bipartisan Federal spending monitoring organization.